We are the cleaner and more efficient choice. All done with a two spray coat application and no messy scrubbing or sanding. which reduces the time we're in your home which means a much cheaper price. We use a high powered ducted ventilation while we're working to keep your home fresh and healthy.
We are a fully insured with 5 million liability and WCB. We carry insurance for our employees and for the work that we do in your home. We also guarantee 2 years of customer satisfaction. If the mould comes back, we come back! Let us know, and we will do our best to make things right.
There will be a mild smell in and around the area that we work in, we use ducted fans to help reduce odours while we're working. There will be a mild smell of the product for about 4-6 hours, we completely protect where we're working and clean up at the end of the project! During service we recommend that you do keep your pet somewhere they will be comfortable — not all of our furry friends like the sound and smells of unfamiliar people in their space. Let us know how you'd like to handle your pet ahead of time to keep them safe and happy.
Yes, the mold in your attic can certainly be cleaned. Our solution will eradicate mold spores and remove all mold stains, backed by our two year warranty.
Certainly, the mold in your crawl space can be fixed. The mold can be sprayed and completely removed with our professional, commercial grade solution, backed by our two year warranty.
Technically speaking, you could remove mold by yourself, so long as you use the proper commercial grade solution. Many people believe bleach and vinegar will get rid of mold, but this isn't the case, and to get any sort of temporary result with these DIY methods will require a lot of scrubbing. If you don't use a professional mold treatment method, the mold will quickly grow back. Backed by a two year warranty, our mold killing solution eliminates all mold spores and removes all mold stains for good.
Yes, mold will never go away on its own. In summer mold may go into a dormant state, but as soon as moisture returns in the wetter seasons - bang! - the mold is back. And come time to sell, the inspector will certainly find it. To avoid health problems and to prevent more costly restoration services, it's best to get your mold problem treated right away.
The most common way mold is discovered in a house is by a musky smell. And mold, while it loves to grow in the moist spaces in the attic, behind the walls, under the stairs and in crawl spaces under the floor, is not always exposed and easily visible. A surefire way to detect mold in your house is by a swab test and air sample. Learn more about our mold testing service here.
There is no such thing as a harmless black mold. Although black mold, like asbestos, may be less harmful when it's not disturbed nor airborne, it will continue to grow if left untreated, and there are a flurry of health problems associated with black mold exposure, especially for people who are more sensitive to mold's harmful effects.
Yes, mold in your house can certainly make you sick, although some people are more sensitive to mold than others.
The symptoms of living with mold include, but are not limited to, runny nose, headache, migraines, cough, sore or irritated throat, irritated eyes, and irritated skin.
Mold is worth getting rid of sooner than later, because if left untreated it will continue to grow like wildfire. It's worth it to remove mold from your home right away because you can negate more expensive remediation and restoration services, as well as avoid problems to your health.
For the average home, crawl space mold removal typically takes 4 to 8 hours, and once the job is done the smell can linger for up to 24 hours.
Mold removal service can be costly if the problem is not taken care of immediately, although if caught early mold removal service can be as low as $299, as that's our minimum fee for service, to cover labor, products, insurance and travel time. If the mold has grown out of hand, the cost to remediate it could be anywhere from $1,500 to $3,000, and very rarely up to $4,000. The average cost of mold removal in Canada is $2,500.